- 2,310 market-driven PANTONE FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS colours
- Includes 210 New colours
- Single desktop binder with 5/8" x 5/8" chips in chromatic arrangement
The Cotton Planner is a convenient desktop reference to all 2,310 PANTONE FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS colours, including the 210 New colours (also available as a Cotton Planner Supplement). Its compact size makes it easy to use both in the office and on the go. 5/8” x 5/8” cotton chips are permanently affixed to non-optically brightened paper for accurate colour viewing. Each colour is labelled with the corresponding PANTONE Number (with a TCX suffix) for easy colour location and communication. It is the right choice for entry-level design or as a quick-reference companion to our larger-format cotton products.
HOW TO USE
- 2,310 PANTONE FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS colours, including 210 New colours, in a 5/8” x 5/8” cotton chip format
- 100% cotton chips are permanently affixed to non-optically brightened paper for accurate colour viewing
- Original 2,100 colours and 210 New colours are both chromatically arranged
- 35 colours per page for optimal colour viewing and selection
- The smaller footprint of the single binder is perfect for small offices and portability
- Includes PANTONE colour MANAGER Software download, enabling digital design with all PANTONE colour libraries
The PANTONE FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Cotton Planner is the right choice for entry-level design or as a quick-reference companion to our larger format cotton products. The existing 2,100 colours, as well as the 210 New colours, are chromatically arranged, making it easy to locate a specific colour family. With 35 colours per page, you can quickly locate the specific share you’re looking for, or simply scan the pages for inspiration.
Using the colour numbers printed below each colour, you can order full-size Cotton Swatch Card standards, which can be sent to multiple production sites around the globe to ensure the accuracy of your colour production.