EXTENDED GAMUT GUIDE video>
- 1,729 PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM® colours simulated in seven-colour process
- Colours are printed using CMYK plus Orange, Green and Violet
- Perfect for packaging, labels, tags and anywhere a wider gamut of colour is required in process printing
Extend your colour Expectations!
At Pantone, helping colour professionals achieve the best colour output is one of our highest priorities. Brand logos and standards that often include multiple spot colours can present printing challenges, and in order to save time and money, a CMYK process could be one option. Designers and printers have used the PANTONE colour BRIDGE® Guide for many years as an excellent resource to help determine how closely a CMYK process colour could match to a specific PANTONE® Spot colour. Now, thanks to the advancements in process printing technology, the PANTONE PLUS SERIES EXTENDED GAMUT Coated Guide provides more colour matching assistance and choices for everyone like never before.
Pantone’s PLUS SERIES EXTENDED GAMUT Coated Guide is printed with an extremely high quality, seven-colour printing process using existing Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black (CMYK) inks plus commonly used Orange, Green and Violet (OGV) inks that ‘extend’ the colour gamut significantly. Compare these new seven-colour simulations to PANTONE Spot colours and see how much closer you can get!
This product includes a free download of PANTONE COLOUR MANAGER Software, a £32 value, upon product registration. This powerful software allows you to import and preview PANTONE PLUS SERIES EXTENDED GAMUT Coated Guide colours in your favourite design applications.
- PANTONE EXTENDED GAMUT Guide colours are highly achievable by printers through the seven-colour process
- Adding Orange, Green and Violet to CMYK substantially increases the overall possible colour range
- Affordable alternative solution for designs requiring multiple spot colours
- Save money and time with fewer pre-production approval rounds
- Seven-colour process uses industry standard CMYK-OGV inks
- Screen tint percentages serve as a starting point for adjusting the colour match, if desired
- Displays PANTONE EXTENDED GAMUT Coated colours on the most popular paper stock
- Portable format provides convenience and fast access to colour data