One to stay, one to go! Use the Cotton Swatch Library as your ultimate product and palette development tool for mood boards and presentations at the office. Then use the Cotton Passport for color inspiration, specification and spot checking on the go.
- Swatch Library is a seven-volume, three-ring binder office set with 2” x 2” removable swatches per page - perfect for palette development
- Each swatch in the library is double-layer cotton fabric, unbacked on non-optically brightened paper
- Swatch Library is presented in removable folders with 2 pages per folder and 16 colors per page
- Cotton Passport is a one-volume portable cotton color reference in a folio-style format with accordion-style pages that allow you to view all colors at once
- Passport layout is sixty-five 0.6” x 0.4” cotton chips per page, affixed to non-optically brightened paper
- Each chip can be isolated individually for more accurate color viewing with the white mask included
- 2,310 colors, including 210 new market-driven colors
- All Pantone cotton colors formulated for achievability and fastness
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with index in the back providing numeric location for each color
- Each color refers to a corresponding Swatch Card, the standard for color accuracy
HOW TO USE
- Swatch Library & Cotton Passport are used for textiles, apparel, soft home and interiors products
- Swatch Library is best used for palette development, mood boards, presentations and internal color communication
- Cotton Passport is best used for color inspiration, specification and spot checking on the go
The PANTONE FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Cotton Swatch Library is the premier tool for those designing fashion, textiles, soft goods and interiors. The existing 2,100 colors, as well as the 210 New colors, are chromatically arranged, making it easy to locate a specific color family. colors are arranged in removable folders with 32 swatches per folder, facilitating easy color selection at a glance. Simply slide the swatches out of their pockets for color review and palette creation. Each swatch is unbacked, allowing you to make your color evaluation based solely on the fabric color.
Once you have selected the colors for your color palette, you can use the color names and numbers printed on each swatch to order full-size Cotton Swatch Card standards, which can be sent to multiple production sites around the globe to ensure the accuracy of your color production. Cotton Swatch Library swatches easily slide back into their numbered pockets when you are done.