EXTENDED GAMUT GUIDE video >
- 1,729 PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM® Colors simulated in seven-color process
- Colors are printed using CMYK plus Orange, Green and Violet
- Perfect for packaging, labels, tags and anywhere a wider gamut of color is required in process printing
Extend your Color Expectations!
At Pantone, helping color professionals achieve the best color output is one of our highest priorities. Brand logos and standards that often include multiple spot colors can present printing challenges, and in order to save time and money, a CMYK process could be one option. Designers and printers have used the PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE® Guide for many years as an excellent resource to help determine how closely a CMYK process color could match to a specific PANTONE® Spot Color. Now, thanks to the advancements in process printing technology, the PANTONE PLUS SERIES EXTENDED GAMUT Coated Guide provides more color matching assistance and choices for everyone like never before.
Pantone’s PLUS SERIES EXTENDED GAMUT Coated Guide is printed with an extremely high quality, seven-color printing process using existing Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black (CMYK) inks plus commonly used Orange, Green and Violet (OGV) inks that ‘extend’ the color gamut significantly. Compare these new seven-color simulations to PANTONE Spot Colors and see how much closer you can get!
This product includes a free download of PANTONE COLOUR MANAGER Software, a €45 value, upon product registration. This powerful software allows you to import and preview PANTONE PLUS SERIES EXTENDED GAMUT Coated Guide colours in your favourite design applications.
- PANTONE EXTENDED GAMUT Guide Colors are highly achievable by printers through the seven-color process
- Adding Orange, Green and Violet to CMYK substantially increases the overall possible color range
- Affordable alternative solution for designs requiring multiple spot colors
- Save money and time with fewer pre-production approval rounds
- Seven-color process uses industry standard CMYK-OGV inks
- Screen tint percentages serve as a starting point for adjusting the color match, if desired
- Displays PANTONE EXTENDED GAMUT Coated Colors on the most popular paper stock
- Portable format provides convenience and fast access to color data